Watch our getting started video to learn everything you need to know about playing with your new Little Robot Friend.
- have fun & play with your robot.
- get an adult’s help with soldering or using tools
- charge your robot’s battery when it is tired (especially after taking it out of the box) remember to turn off your robot when you’re done.
- update your robot’s firmware, download our free App & watch our YouTube channel.
- take care with Ready to Make Kits and potentially harmful tools (soldering iron, snips, pliers)
- be careful with any small / sharp parts.
- get your robot wet, electronics do not like water.
- drop or throw your robot, it could break!
- get your robot too dirty, the sensors might stop working properly.
- throw your robot in the garbage, its battery needs to be properly disposed.